Terms and conditions
Welcome to AUTOS VICTORIA (PROMOCIONES MEDQUIN, S.L.U. AND A.V. SANDAME, S.L.U.) website.
If you are not agree with these terms, please do not visit or use our website.
AUTOS VICTORIA assumes no responsibility for any error or omission in the operation of its website. The access and use of the website is a service offered by AUTOS VICTORIA and is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. AUTOS VICTORIA makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the website’s operation.
AUTOS VICTORIA will not be liable for any direct, indirect, accidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising from or relating to your access to, use of or inability to use the website.
The payment of the rent of the vehicle will be done directly in the office and can be in cash or in card (Visa/Maestro/Mastercard). Also, you will have to pay a DEPOSIT of 50€ or 100€ in cash that will be given back to you when you return the car.
THE PICK UP AND DEVOLUTION AT THE AIRPORT WILL HAVE AN ADDITIONAL COST OF 30,00€ FOR CAR HIRES LESS THAN ONE WEEK.
CANCELLATION OF THE RESERVATION IN HIGH SEASON PERIOD WILL BE PENALIZED WITH THE MONEY DELIVERED TO ACCOUNT (DEC-JAN)
After you have made your booking, you will receive two e-mails at the e-mail address you have provided. The first one will just confirm that we have received your particulars and the second one will confirm or refuse your booking.
The fact of receiving the first e-mail does not imply that AUTOS VICTORIA has accepted your booking.
The delivery and return of the car will always be done during office hours, to know the schedules visit the section of offices.
If after making a booking, using our website, you wish to cancel it, you may do so free of charge up to 24 hours prior to picking up the vehicle.
Autos Victoria rent a car reserves the right to decline a vehicle to a client who we deem incapable of paying in full the cost of the hire or taking due care when in possession of the vehicle.
The user expressly accepts these terms and conditions.
- Minimun rental period: 24 hours.
- The client will pay AUTOS VICTORIA 3,00€ per hour after the stipulated time for the handing over of the vehicle for groups A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H; and 5,00€ per hour for groups I, J, K and L.
- AUTOS VICTORIA offers an extra full insurance. Persons under 25 years will have an excess of 300,00€ and will have to take charge of all damage if they choose the normal insurance. Certain vehicle groups have a risk of between 100,00€ and 200,00€.
- In case of accident: call Autos Victoria to explain what has happened, and wait for the representative of the company. In case you can not get in contact with Autos Victoria contact the police.
- The insurance can´t be held responsible for stolen folding tops of jeep and babies seats.
- Petrol and traffic fines are client expense.
- Only the authorized persons are allowed to drive the car (Two drivers by contract).
- If the client wants to cancel the contract before the day stabilized on it, the client have to pay to AUTOS VICTORIA the 30% of the total fee for the rest of the days.
- Full Insurance does not cover: lost or broken keys, tow truck fees, incidents related to reckless driving and accidents caused as a result of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- If the rented vehicle present any damage at the bottom, such as, the sump, gearbox, diferencial, the bottom of the car, spare wheel and rim, the customer will be responsible for damages and must pay the cost of it.
- It is expressly forbidden: going out of the island with this car without being authorised by the company and driving on unpaved roads, with the exception of car model Suzuki jimny.
- Insurance is not responsible for loss or breakage of GPS (browser), in that case, the customer must pay the cost of the GPS.
- Autos Victoria will charge a mandatory DEPOSIT of 50,00 € or 100,00 €, depending on the category of the vehicle, which will be returned at the return of the vehicle.
- LOPD. In accordance with the provisions set forth in Article 5 of organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data and Article 12 of Royal Decree 1720/2007, we hereby inform you that your personal information will be retrieved and processed in a file owned by Promociones Medquin, S.L.- A.V. Sandame, S.L, domiciled at the top of this contract. We hereby inform you that you may exercise your right as laid down inn legislation to access, correct, strike and oppose the said data at any time by personally notifying our offices.